1. All entries must be received by 11:59pm, 15th May 2022. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
2. Entry is open to U.K residents who are aged 18 or older, but excludes employees of BASE, Phoenix Surf Co., and their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
3. By subscribing to BASE in print you are agreeing to pay the full amount due for shipping costs (4 issues at £2.50 per issue), and to receive marketing emails from BASE magazine. These are free to receive, and you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in the emails.
4. The prize from BASE magazine and Phoenix Surf Co. is a unique surfboard to the approximate value of 800GBP. There is no alternative prize.
5. If a winner doesn’t claim the prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
6. The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, or redeemable for cash.
7. The winner will be chosen by a member of the BASE team from those who entered the competition, based on meeting the entry criteria and providing the most striking entry. The winner will be notified by email by BASE within 28 days of the closing date.
8. Only one entry per person will be available.
9. BASE Magazine reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and the prize in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
11. Prizes will be dispatched to winners by BASE and will be managed respectively, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prize which is lost, delayed or damaged in transit and delivery for reasons beyond our control.
12. Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
13. We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
14. Unless specified otherwise entrants must only enter the competition once and must provide their legal name when requested. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple email addresses or Instagram handles and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
15. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Instagram.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
17. The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.